Hello Fella's

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
Hello Fella's
And thanks for letting me join your site. I lurked for awhile so decided it was time to join in. This place is the best.
I'm an old PL owner along with way too much other stuff if that is possible. Bare with me with this computer workings, I'm
kind of slow at it, but I hope to be a contributor.
Cheers,
Mike

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Two joiners and posters in THE SAME DAY?????? WOW!! Welcome to Phoenix Mike!! How long ya been lurkin so we know how far we can go with ya??

Dazen1

Veteran and General Yakker
Welcome to Phoenix Mike.

I don't normally greet new members, but I guess two in a day (as Lee says) is worthy of a response.

Enjoy your stay!

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
Two joiners and posters in THE SAME DAY?????? WOW!! Welcome to Phoenix Mike!! How long ya been lurkin so we know how far we can go with ya??
Thanks Lee for the welcome buddy. I have read about every post and thread you have done on Phase Linears. Had a few PL's since
their introduction back in the early. The only one I have left is a 700 series II. I'm the original owner and I'll be dragging it out from
under all the muck and see what life it has left.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Thanks Lee for the welcome buddy. I have read about every post and thread you have done on Phase Linears. Had a few PL's since
their introduction back in the early. The only one I have left is a 700 series II. I'm the original owner and I'll be dragging it out from
under all the muck and see what life it has left.
My God man....how did you make it through those 500 post monsters when less that a third of the posts were about the actual builds?? We pride ourselves on letting threads wander....

As you've seen, doing a 700 II right now.....I like em...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Anybody that can make it through that shit can handle the Cave. You now have cave priveledges....So does Ric27

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
It's good to have you join up, Mike. Once you have time, you can fill us in on what else drives your passion in respect to other stereo gear you have.

Nando.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Anybody that can make it through that shit can handle the Cave. You now have cave priveledges....So does Ric27
How about cave privileges for Laz? Laz is a natural-born troglodyte, you know, and has done a fair amount of caving in the real world.

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
Hey Thanks Lee. Yeah it was tough...........lots of coffee! But I do enjoy all the kittys, both the four and two legged types.
And I have been watching the thread from day one on the 700II. NICE!

NavLinear

How about cave privileges for Laz? Laz is a natural-born troglodyte, you know, and has done a fair amount of caving in the real world.
Damn Laz - you haven't been there? Keep your eyes peeled 'cause you never know what's around the next corner.

NavLinear

Hey Thanks Lee. Yeah it was tough...........lots of coffee! But I do enjoy all the kittys, both the four and two legged types.
And I have been watching the thread from day one on the 700II. NICE!
I like 'em too JM. You're in line for one of the two legged ones.

BTW - Welcome to Phoenix!

Attachments

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thanks for the background, Mike. One of our members, premiumplus, also has a Dahlquist speaker system. And more than a few members have Phase Linear amps.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Thank you Nando. Well I have been listening to this old stuff since the 60's. My passion lies with old usa built stuff both tube and ss.
And old 60's rock lps that I've collected forever. Still have all my originals, but man are some of them hard to play> Lots of scratches
left over from way too many hooka parties. I have redone a few tube amps and came here to learn more about working on the PL's.
I have a little of Phase Linear, Altec, Mcintosh ss, Heathkit, University, rare and commom Bogen, Marantz ss, Crown, Kef, And still playing tunes on my Dahlquist DQ10's with DQ1w and LP1 crossover.
Dave--(premiumplus) has the same DQ setup, albeit with a wee bit more power....