Hello everyone, A new rookie here!

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---
A friend of mine told me that this was the happening place for Phase Linear help. I have not had a chance to look around much but it seems like there are a lot of Phase fans here. I have a lot to learn and hope all of you will help and put up with me! Thanks,

LarryD

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
A friend of mine told me that this was the happening place for Phase Linear help. I have not had a chance to look around much but it seems like there are a lot of Phase fans here. I have a lot to learn and hope all of you will help and put up with me! Thanks,

LarryD
Welcome Larry
You can get lots of help here and there are many threads from the past to learn from

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Welcome LarryD. Your friend steered you right. Enjoy the banter and hit the tech threads. If you don't find what you're looking for don't be afraid to ask. Excuse our occasional bullcrap, all in good fun.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Welcome Larry.....yeah we putz around with PL's a bit here. Look in the WOPL building section. A WOPL is a White Oaked Phase Linear....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Welcome LarryD. Your friend steered you right. Enjoy the banter and hit the tech threads. If you don't find what you're looking for don't be afraid to ask. Excuse our occasional bullcrap, all in good fun.

I will never excuse our bullcrap.....

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Thanks Fishoz, Don't worry I will not be shy ! Thanks

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Welcome Larry.....yeah we putz around with PL's a bit here. Look in the WOPL building section. A WOPL is a White Oaked Phase Linear....
Hello laatsch55, As much as I would love to WOPL I do not have the bucks at this time. I have two Phase 400,s with the big vu meters in need of some serious help. thanks for the welcome!

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
OK, let me rephrase that..

EXPECT occasional bullcrap, irreverence, nudity, total lack of PC, mindless drivel and lousy grammar, all in good fun.

Jeez Lee, just trying not to scare the guy away...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Hello laatsch55, As much as I would love to WOPL I do not have the bucks at this time. I have two Phase 400,s with the big vu meters in need of some serious help. thanks for the welcome!

That's OK, we do stockers too.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline

EXPECT occasional bullcrap, irreverence, nudity, total lack of PC, mindless drivel and lousy grammar, all in good fun.

He's been lurkin....not a chance....

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---

Me get scared away, Nothing scares me away. You want trouble? I came to the right place! LOL!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Yep, Navo supplies the pussy...and as soon as he sees this there will be a Navo "Welcome Babe"...

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---
You folks are to much! Like I said, I think I will like it here! I have some cool pic's. Nothing naked cause I know your just bullshitting me!