Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
I’m travelling for this holiday and wanted to wish you all a happy holiday before I leave.
Every day is a good time to express our gratitude for the life we have around us. This group is made up of some of the best people we could ever find, and we all share in a common crazy energy. I personally am very grateful for all of you! To you all across the “ponds” that are not celebrating our Thanksgiving here in the States, we can all share in that gratitude for what we do have. The community here is always such a breath of fresh air, as we share talents, ideas, humor, theories, philosophies, victories, and defeats. Many of you put a smile on my face when I really needed one. Lot’s to be thankful for.
Have a good one!
Ciao, G’d onya,
Be Safe!

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Indeed! We're spending a couple of dayswith writer and campus friends about an hour south of here. Looking forward to looking out upon the pasture in the back of their place and counting cows for a while. Assuming we're not too far gone, we'll do it the old fashioned way - count legs and divide by four.

Happy Thanksgiving - everyone, everywhere, whether there's an official holiday or not!

NavLinear

Indeed! We're spending a couple of dayswith writer and campus friends about an hour south of here. Looking forward to looking out upon the pasture in the back of their place and counting cows for a while. Assuming we're not too far gone, we'll do it the old fashioned way - count legs and divide by four.

Happy Thanksgiving - everyone, everywhere, whether there's an official holiday or not!
BTW - Will you be looking up to count? :oops::coffee2:

Happy Thanksgiving Phoenix. Hope those that celebrate get some great family time.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Regional and other names

"Bigfoot" carving at the Crystal Creek Reservoir in Colorado.
Many regions have differentiating names for the creatures.[55] In Canada, the name Sasquatch is widely used although often interchangeably with the name Bigfoot.[56] The United States uses both of these names but also has numerous names and descriptions of the creatures depending on the region and area in which they are allegedly sighted.[57] These include the Skunk ape in Florida and other southern states,[58] Grassman in Ohio,[59] Fouke Monster in Arkansas,[60] Wood Booger in Virginia,[61] the Monster of Whitehall in Whitehall, New York,[62] Momo in Missouri,[63] Honey Island Swamp Monster in Louisiana,[64] Dewey Lake Monster in Michigan,[65] Mogollon Monster in Arizona,[66] and the Big Muddy Monster in southern Illinois.[67] The term Wood Ape is also used by some as a means to deviate from the perceived mythical connotation surrounding the name "Bigfoot".[68] Other names include Bushman, Treeman, and Wildman.[69]

I like "Momo" or "Mogollon Monster" (pronounced "Muggy-on"), and Skunk Ape