Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I don't care if you put the wrong DATE on my check, just

PUT TOO MANY ZEROES ON IT :lol: :cheers: :pirate:

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
Happy New Year! I slept from about 2 pm to 7pm, then from 9pm to 6:30 am. Was sick yesterday.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
What Excitement? Pure That has been my sleeping pattern all week. My wife keeps bringing all those germs from Walmart home to me.

Larry

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Happy 2012 to all!

I did my usual, went to bed early, up and gone to Wally World, I left the germs there Larry, got some drain cleaner and unclogged the drain. Now it is time to go meet some buddy' for some breakfast of beer and stories.

Jim

Happy New Year all!

Watched the live stream of Phish at MSG last night. Pretty sweet show and was home before 11 as it was on eastern time!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Happy New Year to you all! Geri and I did manage to stay up until about 2:30 this morning. Funny how things have changed, and now our kids manage to spend their New Years at house parties and club celebrations, while the folks just spend a quiet evening at home.

We, of course, watched TV to witness Toronto's New Year's celebration just past the stroke of midnight. We missed the countdown because we were watching a DVD movie, and paused it long enough to bring in the New Year together in the traditional way. Another great seafood dinner of candied salmon, rice, breaded oysters, and avocado filled shrimp with homemade cocktail sauce. Beer during dinner, then Cognac for nightcaps.

Earlier, we caught the Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings hockey game. Canucks lost this game 4-1, unfortunately. After the game I had a bunch of new music CDS I quickly scanned through. One of my favourite music stores in Vancouver, HMV, is closing at their downtown location due to high lease rates, and all their stuff has been on sale at up to 70% off, so I bought a few CDs on Boxing Day. My youngest son had a Christmas gift for me which hadn't arrived until after Christmas. It's a UK pressing of Live Cream Volume II from 1972. And I had saved him a Lou Reed CD I bought for him from that big store sale.

I hope you have a healthy and prosperous New Year, and I hope this year doesn't fly by as quickly as last year seemed to have done.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
laatsch84 said:
laatsch55 said:
I'm hoping for less drama and more fish!!

ME too! Lots more fish lol
Did you like my present?

I know now why I you didn't say a lot?

I gave you VHS and you ejected a baby!

NEAT TRICK