Happy Birthday John (Web Police)!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I would have posted this in the "Announcement" section but I don't think general members can post a new topic there.

Happy Birthday, John, from another 52 year-old! How did we get here this quickly?

Nando.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Freakin' old folks home here :mrgreen:

Dribbling into your Depends eh? Get a nice piece of sugar chicken sir!!

That's a seventeen year old with a trust fund :lol: :lol:

Happy B'Day John!!! One of the best for an old fart....

I found one for ya, he's not young, has no money but, is everso willing.... Fast Forward said he'd loan him out for a small finders fee (key word...small :mrgreen: ). I hope ya had a fantastic, wonderful day that a great man like you deserves :cheers:

Attachments

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Happy Birthday

Sorry I'm late, between housework and saving small parts of the Internet or something I'm geting my budget in order for tomorrow and Friday, within minutes of turning this thing on.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Thanks again guys, just a typical day at my new job. I started a new position on Monday as my old company was going to lay me off.

Stuwee, I should have expected as much from you. I sucks getting older, but 52 is better than 72, I guess. :cyclops:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Web Police said:
Thanks again guys, just a typical day at my new job. I started a new position on Monday as my old company was going to lay me off.

Stuwee, I should have expected as much from you. I sucks getting older, but 52 is better than 72, I guess. :cyclops:
HaHa! You'll always be older than me till you're in the ground for a few years :mrgreen:

Glad to hear ya move on work wise, it's tough out there in the market, God forbid Mitt Romney and his gay lovers takes the Big Chair :rabbit: , then we're all screwed...I might like that :shock:

Thanks for the cool Sony tapes buddy :thumbright: