Guess what I'm packing tonight????

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
jbeckva said:
Actually .. WOT is Hawaiian pidgin, short of "What??? You lookin' at me, Haole????"

(I know.. I lived there for 3 years as a "brat"... heheh)

Yep and so stuwee said wot as in what? I took it one step further as Watt, meaning a lazy way to say what and watts as in watts per channel in an audio forum.

Harrumph, HMMMMMMMMMM, Lol, grrrr.

Stuwee get your nose far enough from the Raphe so the thighs are not plugging your douche nozzle ear canals. :cyclops: :rabbit:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Web Police said:
jbeckva said:
Actually .. WOT is Hawaiian pidgin, short of "What??? You lookin' at me, Haole????"

(I know.. I lived there for 3 years as a "brat"... heheh)

Yep and so stuwee said wot as in what? I took it one step further as Watt, meaning a lazy way to say what and watts as in watts per channel in an audio forum.

Harrumph, HMMMMMMMMMM, Lol, grrrr.

Stuwee get your nose far enough from the Raphe so the thighs are not plugging your douche nozzle ear canals. :cyclops: :rabbit:
Don't you make me stop this car :iroc: !!! And not that it's any of your beeswax, but I keep all my canals squeeky clean dog breath :grommit: :pottytrain1: :occasion9: :pottytrain1:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
stuwee said:
Don't you make me stop this car :iroc: !!! And not that it's any of your beeswax, but I keep all my canals squeeky clean dog breath :grommit: :pottytrain1: :occasion9: :pottytrain1:

Don't make me fill all your MA-R tapes with molasses. May the flies of one thousand camels invade your squeaky clean canals like the sands of time. :cyclops:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Web Police said:
stuwee said:

Don't make me fill all your MA-R tapes with molasses. May the flies of one thousand camels invade your squeaky clean canals like the sands of time. :cyclops:
Please don't tell me Carnac feels carnal.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
orange said:
Web Police said:
stuwee said:

No, but he's feeling humpy :bootyshake: , Web this means war sweetie pie, your hourglass done tipped over and your outta time love :cyclopsani: :clock: :geek: . While my cup runeth over :mrgreen:

orange

Tagline
I'll have to wait for the home video...no cable/sat=No PPV.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
stuwee said:
No, but he's feeling humpy :bootyshake: , Web this means war sweetie pie, your hourglass done tipped over and your outta time love :cyclopsani: :clock: :geek: . While my cup runeth over :mrgreen:
Yummy, yummy, yummy, I Got Love in my Tummy
I hear the last time the EMT's pumped your tummy they found 10 different species of love. :cyclops: :bootyshake:

orange

Tagline
stuwee said:
orange said:
Please get a bigger cup and stop making the natives blush.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. :faroah:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
speakerman1 said:
Not here yet. I did order the furniture.Am ordering parts for the pre. I'm not looking forward to lifting them.

Larry

Can't be as bad as a 1000 amp breaker panel.