GTFO! Patek Philippe cassette deck

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
But Captain, the di-litium crystals are on their last wavelength!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
So what did you hosers think of the board with P P stamped on it? You don't see that everyday? Not worth what they're asking but still...Rick at Pawn Stars would like it :lol: :lol:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Look nozzle!! What is so special about PP stamped on the board?? What am I missing here??

stuwee

What you are missing Douchebag, is Patek Philippe is one of the finest and oldest Swiss watch makers ever. Their *trademark* symbol is not on very many things other than their fine wristwatches and clocks. It's not like a sellout Pierre Cardan Lincoln, or even Cartier or Tiffany...Hell, I have Tiffany connectors on the slabs :naka: :pottytrain1:

:tongue2:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Somehow, I'm not drawn to this designer deck... only, because it's the first I heard of it. Was it meant for industrial use? It doesn't look like a conventional consumer deck. Did Gucci build a matching amplifier?

Nando.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I hate when people take pics but they don't back up to include the whole deck in one picture. Kinda like Nando posting pics of his Buick's grill, headlights, wheels and tires, exhaust pipe, engine air cleaner and then not posting a front or profile view of the entire object. From the ebay pics I can't tell if the damn thing is a home or car deck and I don't want to read the description to find out. :bootyshake:

stuwee

Web Police said:
I hate when people take pics but they don't back up to include the whole deck in one picture. Kinda like Nando posting pics of his Buick's grill, headlights, wheels and tires, exhaust pipe, engine air cleaner and then not posting a front or profile view of the entire object. From the ebay pics I can't tell if the damn thing is a home or car deck and I don't want to read the description to find out. :bootyshake:
I think it's a fancy computer system deck, just guessing tho.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
stuwee said:
I think it's a fancy computer system deck, just guessing tho.

Well there you go, you read the description and you don't even know what it is used for. But A similar one went for thousands in a Sotheby's auction. Right, someone will pay $875 for a non working example of something they have never heard of.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I have a Yamaha that one sold at Sotherbys also. You should have seen them bidding. I have one for you.

Did you hear Snow White got kicked of Disney World?

The caught her sitting on Pinocchio's face yelling lie; I told you to lie.

Larry

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
I have a Yamaha that one sold at Sotherbys also. You should have seen them bidding. I have one for you.

Did you hear Snow White got kicked of Disney World?

The caught her sitting on Pinocchio's face yelling lie; I told you to lie.

Larry
:lol: :lol: :lol: That joke is older than you are!!!