Group buy interest 700 Series II face plates

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I was checking into having some custom Face Plates made, Same as the ones I have been using and they would be black powder coated, laser engraved.

The price for each plate would be $130 plus shipping and the minimum buy in would be 2 Face plates. We can get 700B Faces from Joe but the Series II's are not available anywhere. The plates I have been having Blasted, Powder coated and laser engraved look very nice (see pic below). But I have a few which are not repairable with some big dings and dents and homemade rack mount slots. Please let me know if you are interested. I'll leave this up for about a week. I have to get near 8-10 people interested, If I have to put this all on my credit card, my wife will be having a serious garage sale and I will be in a hole in the desert somewhere. I can include black or silver handles for an extra $10 per face, and knobs in black or silver are about the same. Thanks guys

IMG_5486rs (2208 x 1656).jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Series II 700's??? They are all over the place. I've got 4 (3 ready to go WOPL'd, and one I'm gonna start soon).

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Oh, here is the Face Plate on the amp I finished up a week or so ago. The faces are fine. I forgot I needed to post it for sale. Never mind the fingerprints ;)

IMG_5967rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_5968rs (2208 x 1656).jpg

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
Solution is mass production at lower costs with all White Oak sourced parts. Trick is the transformers.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Solution is mass production at lower costs with all White Oak sourced parts. Trick is the transformers.
And 700B Meters (if you are looking to include them). But, there are a ton more parts in the front panel of the Series II. Glass, gaskets, dB panels etc....

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
And 700B Meters (if you are looking to include them). But, there are a ton more parts in the front panel of the Series II. Glass, gaskets, dB panels etc....
I'd be happy with a faceplate that just has the 700B center section lit up. Meters!, we don't need no stinkin meters, it sounds the same without them. Turn it up...

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
whats wrong with yours?
Not a thing since it's a 700 II but I just prefer the look of the 700B, still collecting cans and bottles to buy all the White Oak goodies to upgrade so it'll be a while. Happy to have a 700 anything really.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Not a thing since it's a 700 II but I just prefer the look of the 700B, still collecting cans and bottles to buy all the White Oak goodies to upgrade so it'll be a while. Happy to have a 700 anything really.

Are you, by any chance, doing the emptying OF said cans and bottles??? (glug glug glug??) :cool:

Or, are you actually walking the ditches collecting?

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Are you, by any chance, doing the emptying OF said cans and bottles??? (glug glug glug??) :cool:

Or, are you actually walking the ditches collecting?
No indulging needed, people seem more than happy to trash their own environment without a thought. Just takes a little longer this way to gather up. Getting harder to find recyclers though.