Greetings.

kl0neMan

New Around These Parts
Tagline
My race is almost run.
Hello and thank you in advance for allowing me in and putting up with me. I'm an engineer by trade (for a little while longer) but was a technician a LONG time ago. I also attempt to play a bit of horn.

I'm currently working on my first real repair in a few decades - a Phase Linear 200 that was given to me by a friend and in need of some love. I found this forum from an internet search for parts and service literature. I am a fan most things conceived of by Bob Carver and some things by Paul Klipsch.

kl0neMan

New Around These Parts
Tagline
My race is almost run.
Could at least welcome him before jabbing Lee.

Welcome KM. Sure you’re gonna enjoy it here.
Thank You sir. I'm good - I like to believe I have a thick skin - I ran a bulletin board on a Mac that was on Fidonet (AKA Fight O Net). Took tons of jabs for that one.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Good to have you join us. Knowledgeable members, here, are keen to help....and meekly criticize.

Nando.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude
Staff member
Tagline
Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
Nah it was just a number, no particular reason other than it was for the SD area. Paid 4 a month in what was called a CRP (cost recovery program), which paid for a phone line modem out "long distance" with the rates of the period too (man that was a lot the old phoneco's charged!).

kl0neMan

New Around These Parts
Tagline
My race is almost run.
LOL that'd be me too, sir. NET 202 in San Diego.. Welcome to Phoenix!
Net 130 here in the Fort Worth side of the DFW metroplex. When I started my system there were dozens of boards in the area but they've dwindled to a handful. I still pull echoes and mail, but i've dropped my dialup and gone internet only. Right now the system is down so I can move it to a new drive.

Last edited: