Greetings to all - I am a silent member already, But now plan to be more active!

Tagline
A clear conscience is actually a bad memory.
Hello everyone,

I joined up here a number of years ago, and pop in and take a peek, but have decided to be more active from now onwards. I am quite sure that i have little technical knowledge that would be of any use to anyone, however i have quite a number of stacks of various kit all over the place, much to the annoyance of Mrs PC!

Pioneer is my go to brand for my personal favourite kit, but i have lots of Nakamichi and other brands...I love vintage HiFi, although i recently discovered a new format called the 'Compact Disc'... and am embracing this new digital stuff!!

Oh and Hi Nando

See you all around

PC

Last edited:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I welcome you back, and I'm certain Nando does. It's nice to have some old members return. Now if only Vintage Shadow would let us know where in the world they went to? Last time I sent out a physical Christmas mailing for us I don't recall if he, well maybe he did acknowledge it but he disappeared after that.

Shaun, is it not?

Tagline
Hi There,

And you have a great memory, and i did receive a Christmas greeting a while ago, and yes it is Shaun :)

Vintage Shadow, yes he sort of disappeared from the other forum i visit.... I have swapped tapes with him, but he fell down a vortex somewhere - I hope that he is alright...

Thank you for the welcome

Shaun (PC)

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
It's good to see you here, Shaun. You and I have amassed a nice collection of Pioneer gear that would make Nozomu Matsumoto proud. Have your new Pioneer SE-Monitor5 headphones arrived?

Nando.

Tagline
Hi Everyone,

I already feel at home! Miles...That is one of the better photo's you didn't modify too much! ha ha.. I am wearing those shorts right now!

Nando - Yes the Pioneer Monitor5's have arrived, and they sound ....well i was surprised, If you are a Drum and Bass fan, probably not your thing, But everything else sounds really great....

Laatch55 - I recognise all of those .... :)

WOPL Sniffer... well i live in the early Valve days... Transistors were new only a few years ago!

Great site....I am in! sorry that i waited so long

Speak soon ...family party time...yikes!

orange

Tagline
I need dental work badly but the painkillers they use here don't work on me.

orange

Tagline
Wow! I should go look to see if there is anyone over there :)

Tagline
Ha ha.... I do not feel so alone all of a sudden! Great to see some familiar avatars and names!

Now i know where other forum members come to chill.... Count me in!

PC