Godzilla Rebirth (Help Needed)

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
A real party hound you are. :cheers: I thought you owned the whole island so noise wouldn't be a problem. :cyclops:

Glad Godzilla made it through the entire bash.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
gamve said:
Went up this morning with an active pre amp. The pre has 12 step attenuators could only get it up to the fifth step as I had to go and fix the blood running out my ears....damm this thing is loud. Looks like I have a goer for both my Bday bash and the Hash prelube early next year.
Have sorted out some pallet space in the roof at work, so a couple of more shake down runs and I will be confident to pack her away again for a while.
GODZILLA LIVES.
You do realize that if you can't 12 step your pre just run with it until it hits the tabloids?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
orange said:
gamve said:
Went up this morning with an active pre amp. The pre has 12 step attenuators could only get it up to the fifth step as I had to go and fix the blood running out my ears....damm this thing is loud. Looks like I have a goer for both my Bday bash and the Hash prelube early next year.
Have sorted out some pallet space in the roof at work, so a couple of more shake down runs and I will be confident to pack her away again for a while.
GODZILLA LIVES.
You do realize that if you can't 12 step your pre just run with it until it hits the tabloids?
F*** me Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamve

Journeyman
Godzilla got another job two weeks ago for a friends 60th birthday. Bit of a laugh they were turning the volume down before the meters even started to move!!!
Mounted some new 8" drivers in the high mids. Sounds a lot better with most of the drivers working. Looking for some pioneer cup mount mids as I noticed one of these is blown. Will post a picy later so you know what I am looking for.
Main bash for Godzilla is coming up late February.

gamve

Journeyman
Godzilla did the trick beautifully on Tuesday night. 170+ thirsty hasher's including some international guests all partied on till the wee hours. The Ol girl did not miss a beat all night. Used a QLS-350 wave player as the source and had 4gb of selected tunes qued up ready to go. She did double duty with a mixer in line for 2 x radio mikes for PA duty. It was setup outside and still had ample party power.... That's it for her now, back into storage.