FS Yamaha K-1000

styx

Journeyman
I have a Yamaha K-1000 gathering dust and is in top notch condition. Since getting a Teac V-970X it rarely gets use. So it's time to let it go....$70+shipping.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Re: WTT For a mid-fi receiver

LOL you are trying to get to me aren't you. LOL Haven't owned a receiver I use in a system since I started this crazy hobby. I have a Scott tuner. No receivers in this house. That is a bad word here. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline

What options do tell? I may have some high end tapes left. I would have to scrounge as I sold all my stash. LOL

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable

You give it to Larry and I'll give you a receiver. See my PM from elsewhere.

*you pay shipping

speakerman1

Tagline

That is OK Orange. If you 2 can work out a deal you keep it. I have one arriving today another in the shop. A K-1020 in the states somewhere. Coming home soon. I think you would be impressed.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable

I have a Teac with dbx as well, Pioneer CT-3000. JVC KD-A5J and and about 2 dozen other decks needing belts and such. I apparently don't have a lot that works well enough to qualify for him. Not a problem as I didn't want it for me.

I now see that my Sansui 350 clips in the right channel past a certain volume. I can go from there and diagnose the problem then try to solve it. that's great because I love the looks of the set and it sounds gorgeous in the UNDISTORTED headphone output.

[attachment=0:4fvy9cl4]MVC-012S.JPG[/attachment:4fvy9cl4]

Attachments

speakerman1

Tagline
You weren't coming in when I bought the KX---- Special Edition Yamaha from the UK were you. They didn't sell them in the states. I have picked up a few more this winter. I have a bookshelf I have to build to put them on.. I also got a silver K-1000.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
stuwee said:
Dayum, that's a pretty rig! Me likey alot :cheers:
I have 2 a silver and a black one. If they sit a while you have to work the buttons a bit or it will keep stopping. I got the one in original box with remote very cheap because it was doing that. I just kept hitting the buttons till it finally started going. I just did it and it started right up. The silver one I have to fix the door. It won't open. It is on my honey do list.

Larry