FS: Phase Linear 700 II (Clair Pair) Customs 2 fresh amplifiers

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
[h=2]FS: Phase Linear 700 II (Clair Pair) Customs 2 fresh amplifiers[/h]
Need 2000 Watts to drown out the ol' Lady??? Well, here is your once in a lifetime chance to get yourself a pair of Phase Linear Series II Clair Bros amplifiers. These are the latest completed amps and are tested, burned in and covered by a lifetime warranty. You will notice that they are consecutive numbers amps (# 9465 and 9466) I can split them up so if you got a big tax return or ????, contact me if interested.

I have several hundred hours into the custom amps and a few of the highlights are:

both have new faceplates
The one with Black buttons has the NEW White Oak Audio Meter Boards

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Thanks Fred

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well, it is with great pleasure that I get to announce the newest member of the CNWC (Consecutive Numbers WOPL Club).

Our one and only Fred has just blow his inheritance and bought A Tag Team (Vern and Andre') so get out your ear plugs people.... Gonna be some craziness goin on in a few days. Gotta go get some more packing materials.....:cheers:

Smoke em if ya got em boys............................

That just leaves Mr. T and The Hulkster

Perry

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
Hope you don't mind if I snip a couple SOA protection diodes on each. Will get some photos of them busting loose with the 9Kappas.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
You opened up the floodgates, just got an offer on Hulk (9467), Don't know if I'll take it or wait for a better offer. Or, Maybe I'll give in but put an original faceplate on it.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'm sure that if he had been here today he would have invented the term crank it or yank it.