For "J-Cards"This is GREAT!!!!

Jazzyguy

Journeyman
Tagline
When do you let yourself know that you know?
I just have a very FEW from Radio Shack.I bought a lot of them but I must have lost them in the last move. No one has them.I called Tapeworld.com and they don't stock them.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have templates for my word processor but it's WordPerfect. If by chance you do use it I'd be happy to send some examples you can use by sizing and replacing the examples to save.

More fun to make your own or you can scan a blank lined example and fit it to that.

If I could find my CD-Rs to even backup this computer before rebuilding it or the Evo...

and I need you to explain some other things to me, Web...PM please.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I have templates for my word processor but it's WordPerfect. If by chance you do use it I'd be happy to send some examples you can use by sizing and replacing the examples to save.

More fun to make your own or you can scan a blank lined example and fit it to that.

If I could find my CD-Rs to even backup this computer before rebuilding it or the Evo...

and I need you to explain some other things to me, Web...PM please.
Pm me with any questions. I did send a Win XP Home install cd to you via priority mail a month ago or so. Unfortunately the install cd is only through SP! so you would have to reinstall SP2, SP3, and about 150 other updates since SP3 if you are planning on doing any re installs. Not sure what the rebuilding is all about but pm any questions.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
As I have done...see your inbox.