Fifty Years - That's Half A Century...

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
So many of my favorites on that list. But then I graduated from high school in 76, so yes.

nakdoc

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
highly biased
I remember how incredible LA Woman and Who's Next sounded on a good stereo. I think record quality and stereo quality sorta peaked at the same time. Class of 71 here. The list forgot Jefferson Starship Blows Against the Empire...what an album that was.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Yeah and Janis Joplin and Cream have to be in there somewhere too. Class of 1998 :)

George S.

Was just now looking at my Who's Next album I have somehow managed to keep over all these years. Listening to some Count Basie now, The Who are next!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Was like in row five at Saratoga Performing Arts Center when the Who showed up there shortly after this album came out. Mostly memorable show...

Hard to see you as an old concert head......BUT....I've seen weirder stuff...

mlucitt

I saw The Who in the post-Moon era at Nissan Pavilion in Virginia and although not the same, I still ticked off a Bucket List item...

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Ooof, didn't realize Zep 4 was from '71, thought it was mid 70s.......That means Stairway to Heaven is 50........

Class of '07 btw.....

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Remember playing a lot of cuts from those albums in 1973, '74, and '75 at the Furman campus radio station and WSIM-FM back here in Chattanooga. A lot of amazing music from about 1968 - 1975 or so.