DUST sci fi shorts on youtube

Lazarus Short

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
I've watched a bunch of Dust vids, and the technical quality is consistently good, but all too often, the plot/theme left me flat.

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
I started to watch the clip but I was lost.
Benevolent or malevolent entities?

It reminded me of this warning at the end of The Angry Red Planet:

"Men of Earth, we of the planet Mars give you this warning. Listen carefully and remember: We have known your planet Earth since the first creature crawled out of the primeval slime of your seas to become man. For millennia, we have followed your progress. For centuries, we have watched you, listened to your radio signals and learned your speech and your culture, and now you have invaded our home. Technological adults, but spiritual and emotional infants, we kept you here, deciding your fate. Had the lower forms of life on our planet destroyed you, we would not have interfered, but you survived. Your civilization has not progressed beyond destruction, war and violence against yourselves and others. Do as you will to your own and to your planet, but remember this warning - do not return to Mars. You will be permitted to leave for this sole purpose. Carry the warning to Earth - "Do not come here." We can and will destroy you - ALL life on your planet - if you do not heed us. You have seen us, been permitted to glimpse our world. Go now. Warn mankind not to return unbidden".

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Angry Red Planet is a Classic. Just watched it on Criterion BD the other day...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Jeez Fred....just what I need, something else to take up my time!!

Watched 7 or 8 , pretty good stuff...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
No. Not a waste of time, some are very well done, and being an old sci-fi reader, well received..thanks..