Does ANYBODY actually have Win 10 1903 running?

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Hey, we have not even started on the 1911's! Or the 1918 BAR's . But I'll stop here...............

mlucitt

I detect that Joe is a 1911 guy. I built several of them. I bought the last serial numbered Crown City Arms frame at 10:00PM on the day they outlawed the large capacity magazine pistols in California back in the day. Now of course, anyone can buy a 80% kit and jig to make their own non-serialized 1911. That has put all but the high-end 1911 pistolsmiths out of business.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Yes, the thread hijack was in full on mode, sorry...
Even I can appreciate a fully automatic crap mode.

Endora's going through the 'change' now. She's worth the hernia so I started a lot earlier tonight and will actually get more sleep, but it's like waiting to see if they have all their fingers and toes and stuff.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I took a couple naps, the first time the installation seemed to have failed, so I tried it a couple-three more times and woke up a few minute ago then went back to look and it installed I reckon but FF also tried to install again (think there are two of them now but not sure)...AVG Free decided it wanted to install the latest version in between that so I did that before trying 1903 again the second time, it was like a big drunken party at Darren and Samantha's place (without Mrs. Kravitz or Dr. Bombay).

That's all for tonight, I'm not messing with it half asleep and I gather I still need to find the TPM driver for it. I should have two bikes to go pick up and bring home today and that and housework are my goals.