Decorative Phase Linear Throws

Sea

New Around These Parts
As I mentioned when I joined the forum, over on the Carver forum I have had throws made a couple of times with the Carver logo. It has been suggested that perhaps there would be interest in a Phase Linear version. The minimum order quantity is 50. Please reply or message me if you are interested. If we get close to 50, I will circle back around and ask for information and payment. The price will be $30 plus $10 for shipping. If two are ordered the shipping cost drops to $15 for the pair. The 100% acrylic throw measures 5 feet wide and 4 feet high. The mock-up from the weaver makes it look more square. Thanks, Ed

BobCarverPhaseLinear-019-a.jpg

Sea

New Around These Parts
It has been suggested that perhaps the only colors should be black and white. In other words, Bob's signature and "THE POWERFUL....." would be white also. The fringe would be black and white all the way around.

Sea

New Around These Parts
There is a possibility that I can change the colors to Black, White and Grey. The face would be white on black. The grey will only show in the fringe and on the back. I will post a mock-up later.

Sea

New Around These Parts
Here is what I think is a better version. The red is gone and the logo is an exact match. I think this one is more classy looking. The minimum order quantity is still 50. Please reply or message me if you are interested. If we get close to 50, I will circle back around and ask for information and payment. The price will be $30 plus $10 for shipping. If two are ordered the shipping cost drops to $15 for the pair. The 100% acrylic throw measures 5 feet wide and 4 feet high. The mock-up from the weaver makes it look more square. Thanks, Ed

PhaseLinear019.jpg

Sea

New Around These Parts
This puts us at only 7. I just do not think we are going to get to 50. I have asked my weaver if we can pay a higher price for a smaller quantity. I guess the Phase Linear following is smaller that the later Carver Audio equipment.

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I'll buy one if you get close to your number. But this is not really a Phase Linear fan forum like the Carver group.
Closer to a White Oak Audio & it's creator Gepetto fan forum.
With maybe a couple dozen regular posters, you'd be hard pressed to sell 50 of anything in one fell swoop.
Pull up a chair & hang around awhile to see what it's all about. You may just want a WOPL for yourself!
Hear the difference! Heh..Heh

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Just my personal opinion after being on here every day for two years Ed. I'm on Carver a bit also.
Of course we are PL fans. That's why I'm here. But the 400 & 700 amps are by far the most discussed items & then it's how to convert them to something better.
Carver members drool over ANYTHING with the Carver name on it. ( Rabidly) I just have not seen that here with PL.
As I said, I'm new & maybe should not have an opinion yet.

BTW: I was in the carpet business for over 30 years. These throws are VERY low priced by the OP & it looks like he easily sold a hundred or more to Carver fans & I'm not surprised.

Last edited: