custom amp

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4
Running dual mono blocks you keep the speaker cables as short as possible, which helps the amp control the speakers (improved damping factor).

Long balanced runs from pre amp to amp won’t pick up noise like a long single-ended cable can.

It was a win-win-win for me. (Other than the outlay for a second amp)
my setup is a marantz 2225 as a pre/tuner into an eq feeding an art clean box pro feeding a balanced signal into my where ever I go from here it is a must to have xlr or trs inputs I like to hotter signal and no I dont have a nose problem with cables and it was not going to be mono blocks dual mono stereo single chassis the only thing that was going to be shared was the control/driver board. between the cost and it most likely bowing up I have ended this project for now and need to think of other thing

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Your balanced out from the ART will perfectly run a pair of (usually) stereo amps in the manner I described earlier... Gepetto seems to think it would work fine with a PL/WOPL as well. Probably work with any amp, but I don't know that for sure. It is certainly preferable to a bridged arrangement as far as I'm concerned.

What EQ are you using? Is it a graphic or parametric?