Craig..................

Tagline
---6 and 7 days work week, no end in sight
Out and I went right back in again, just got out today, I fell 15' from the front door, next day, Friday, looked like I had an eggplant attached to my calf, it was black, the skin was dying and they had to lance and drain the blood out. Sadly, it's pretty gross, don't look if you're eating anything...

I do not know you stuwee, I wish the best and speedy recovery, prayers for you...…..

I'm not eating anything, I will drink a Beer for ya...…….

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've trapped six mice this week, my neighbors are letting their weeds grow a foot high or more and somebody objects to the nosquito fogging on our block meaning the buffer zone pretty much precludes this street. I'm trying to pass a housing inspction sometime next month, it's my birthday in exactly two weeks, I'm missing a toenail myself, did you have something that spoils my breakfast?

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Out and I went right back in again, just got out today, I fell 15' from the front door, next day, Friday, looked like I had an eggplant attached to my calf, it was black, the skin was dying and they had to lance and drain the blood out. Sadly, it's pretty gross, don't look if you're eating anything...
Jesus H Christ Craig....wouldn’t it have been easier to just get a rainbow tat??? Hope it heals well. Looks nasty. You need a break bud...get some healing in and take a vacation! Wanna start hearing more from you that doesn’t have to do with hospitals/Dr’s. Smiles to you bud.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
That's a hell of a rug burn there Stuwee. Maybe time for a walker? Helmet & knee pads?
JK; Get well soon. I'd rather hear about those fun parties you have.Been too long!

orange

Tagline
At least when I broke a pedal off and laid my bike down, got a good road rash one time, it was on 'Hospital Hill' just one street over from the medical center. Good place for that I suppose.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
I’ll remember to fall only 14’. That’s pretty gruesome!

NavLinear

Damn Craig - when it rains it pours. We're pulling for your recovery. We love you man! I'm knocking back a beer or three for you.

orange

Tagline
It's hardly as rough as falling in love.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Hang in there bro! I was just in for a heart catheterization and now have to see a pulmonologist. When it rains it pours but the Sun always comes back. I signed up for SS also, looks like a clusterfuck but jumping through hoops is the norm for anything these days

Thinking about you Stuwee!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Just got out of the hospital AGAIN< A month this time, the 16th Fathers day morning I couldn't take the pain any more, 3 more surgeries to clean out the wound and redress it. If you've ever seen a brown recluse spider bite, I looks like that, big, raw meat patch :eek:.

Had fun at breakfast in the dining room at rebab that morning, my elderly dining mate kept telling me where to put the water pitcher on the table, I Told him " Old man you tell me where to put that 1 more time and I"M Gonna put my foot up your ass!!" :p. Their WiFi sucked as bad as their pain management skills. I laid there for 6 to 12 hours a couple times, so I couldn't post. I Miss ya'll and my old self too!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just got out of the hospital AGAIN< A month this time, the 16th Fathers day morning I couldn't take the pain any more, 3 more surgeries to clean out the wound and redress it. If you've ever seen a brown recluse spider bite, I looks like that, big, raw meat patch :eek:.

Had fun at breakfast in the dining room at rebab that morning, my elderly dining mate kept telling me where to put the water pitcher on the table, I Told him " Old man you tell me where to put that 1 more time and I"M Gonna put my foot up your ass!!" :p. Their WiFi sucked as bad as their pain management skills. I laid there for 6 to 12 hours a couple times, so I couldn't post. I Miss ya'll and my old self too!

You didn't miss anything Craig, as you know, it's been HOT AS F%#K. We were in Tucson on Monday and it was 108...... Waiting on the rain that everybody else is getting. Get well.... If you need to go anywhere, CRAWL..... it don't hurt as bad when you fall.

orange

Tagline
Hey Perry, don't wish too hard for rain...as I seem to recall when it rains down your way you need an inner tube.

Cats and dogs learn surfing etc.

orange

Tagline
Yeah, it's almost boring here sometimes. Chime in!