Craig..................

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Hello, again getting over he chemo crap. Nessesary evil lately, I just want to sleep all the time.Thank you guys for all the well wishes and prayers, they worked,,,you're stuck with me for awhile longer...:3some:

Got my SSDI for life this last week, thought I was gonna have to sell the Summits and move house. Thank you Jesus!! And thank God for marijuana!!!

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Glad you are fighting this hard Craig...stay tough and keep checking in. We like to hear from you.

stuwee

Hey all thanks!!

Brad, Now is a nice Sumo Electra Plus designed by the late great James Bongino to oversee his huge Sumo power amps.

I bought one of those Acurus 10 (no remote) since everyone else had one. I like the Sumo much better. A little more fall into the soundstage, deep, high and long...I think that was a Tragicaily Hip song EH?? Gonna miss those guys, talk about fighting till the end, I can't remember his name, toured till he couldn't stand or sing anymore...people like that inspire me.

Dave, you little... What speaks ya get to replace the 808's? Point me to thread, you did a thread right?? haha, love ya! :toothy4:

I bought another Denon DVD/CD, the dysplay is crap but, with made in Tucson AZ Burr Brown chips the sound is the bomb, oh and it weighs as much as a loaf of bread :binky:

stuwee

Shit week last week, back in the hospital, kidney stones AGAIN!! And my feet are swelling up again, very painful. Hospital Dr. only gave out 16 Vicodan, saying that should get me through till my primary can set me up, I can barely walk, it's 2 blks from the bus stop to the Doctors office but, I'll do it. I'm not happy!!

Passed a stone about half the size of a benydryl 25mg tab or a mouse dropping the other night. Towel shoved in my mouth!! :pukeleft:

I asked if it was my diet or all the other meds I'm on. He said probably not some folks just make a lot of these and they call them 'stoners' LOL!!!!!!!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Shit week last week, back in the hospital, kidney stones AGAIN!! And my feet are swelling up again, very painful. Hospital Dr. only gave out 16 Vicodan, saying that should get me through till my primary can set me up, I can barely walk, it's 2 blks from the bus stop to the Doctors office but, I'll do it. I'm not happy!!

Passed a stone about half the size of a benydryl 25mg tab or a mouse dropping the other night. Towel shoved in my mouth!! :pukeleft:

I asked if it was my diet or all the other meds I'm on. He said probably not some folks just make a lot of these and they call them 'stoners' LOL!!!!!!!
My feet are swollen too and I KNOW I'm not Jessica Simpson or pregnant.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
An update on Craig.....he's in the hospital again. Has severe kidney infection, and a UTI infection. He also has a mass on his liver but are pretty sure its benign. He's doing good but pretty crabby his Mom says...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Damn, that sucks. My kidneys rebounded at least, I'm out of danger for now. At least Stuella didn't sit on him.

Hang in there, Craig!

stuwee

Yep, the stones came back and brought a UTI along for company an added misery to the host :angry4:.

This shit is getting old and crabby old bitch am I!! Upper and lower GI tests tomorrow...yeah :mrgreen: And next chemo cycle next week :hello1::violent3::hello1:

stuwee

Hey Bitch...ya out of Hospital? Hope they got you right for awhile???
Out and I went right back in again, just got out today, I fell 15' from the front door, next day, Friday, looked like I had an eggplant attached to my calf, it was black, the skin was dying and they had to lance and drain the blood out. Sadly, it's pretty gross, don't look if you're eating anything...

Attachments