Craig..................

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thank you for keeping us informed, Lee. Certainly, a relief to hear Craig has come through surgery okay.

Nando.

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Any idea of when he gets out of the hospital?

I imagine it may be a while...

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
It's good news! He made it through the operation. Now let's all wish him a safe and speedy recovery. I'm sure it will take time before he's back to his old self, but the worst is behind him.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Thanks guys! Mark, I dont know how long it will be. I know before he went in we were talking and brain swelling is a big concern, he will have a drain too. So I'm thinking a week or two

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Not a word guys. Got an email, but it contained just a link so I think his email was hacked. It was not a Craig email so I never opened the link.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ok, we have an update from Craig's Mom in the form of an email....here's the quote....

" Craig Update----He's recovering and in a pretty good place. Went to see his team of doctors and he will need radiation and chemotherapy. It needs to be started ASAP. The union in charge of his insurance cancelled him because they said he didn't work enough hours in June even though he was having seizures and could not work. We are trying to get this straightened out because it's imperative that he gets this started now. The tumor of which they could not get all is very aggressive. Please pray that this gets straightened out quickly. Today is Craig's birthday."

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Ok, we have an update from Craig's Mom in the form of an email....here's the quote....

" Craig Update----He's recovering and in a pretty good place. Went to see his team of doctors and he will need radiation and chemotherapy. It needs to be started ASAP. The union in charge of his insurance cancelled him because they said he didn't work enough hours in June even though he was having seizures and could not work. We are trying to get this straightened out because it's imperative that he gets this started now. The tumor of which they could not get all is very aggressive. Please pray that this gets straightened out quickly. Today is Craig's birthday."
Man, that is cold of the union to cancel his insurance. Really looking out for the little guy...

Many prayers for Craig.

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I know you can't see tis now Craig but Happy Birthday and I hope you get well Brother!!