Checking in

dr.bo

New Around These Parts
Hi to all! Checking in to say hello! I think most of you know I am a FT doctor- and the COVID pandemic has made the last year and a half very intense. Cant really remember the last time I posted, maybe last year. At one of my hospitals we were some of the first in the Nation to get vaccinated (Pfizer), and it will be 6 months at the end of June since the last shot. Up till now my antibody titer is >250, the highest reading for our testing platform.

I know there is a lot of anti vaccine sentiment out there, but I encourage everyone to get the vaccine if they are medically able. There are no chips, no DNA alterations, etc. If enough of us get vaccinated , then the virus will have no where to go and will die out. It is already beginning to happen right now.

But one side effect of all that's been going on is a relative explosion in my ebay store OxideNation. Don't know why, maybe the shutdowns, but people are buying tapes like never before. And at the same time many more people are contacting me wanting to sell off their tape stashes.

Another couple things: I lost the contract to one of my hospitals, which accounted for about 1/3 of my income. Because of this, and because of several other factors, I have been raising my prices on my ebay store, hoping to help offset the income loss- which is necessary since once again this fall I will have two kids in college!

I hope everyone is well, and hanging in there. It looks like we have turned the corner, so brighter days should be ahead. Take care, Dr. Bo

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Good to hear from you - especially from the front lines! Glad all is well. It's been so long, I'd forgotten about the store - I need to check it out.