Carver Amazings

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Rumor has it that the Carver Silver 7 amp was the only amp that could drive Amazings. I believe the issue is crossover phase shift related.
That would be interesting if true. There is far more pairs of Amazing's then Silver 7 amps. In fact, being the Silver 7's are mono, you would need two amps to drive a pair of Amazings

I bet that would be one bitchin stereo

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Really interesting read. I consumed the entire scan, and it brought back tons of memories. Thanks for that Ed. The article on the Amazing Loudspeakers was a really informative review as well.

Thanks

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Damn Lee,

After reading the reviews I think you need to try a pair of the Amazing Loudspeakers. . They suck up power. Have amazing bass, and seem to be the answer!!! I want a pair, but I know you have the best sounding system in America and want to know if these speakers can compete with KHorns. They may not get loud enough unless you bi-amp though...

Wish you had the opportunity to test a pair....then we would know.....

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
That's what Kevin said....and we thought we had good systems til he experienced yours. He knows of what he speaks....so yea......best in the USA... til proven otherwise...

and I'd say that would be a tall task, Lee...