Can you swim???

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Anybody need a system that went through a hurricane??? Does this story hold water??? HUH??? I'd like to see what they did to "Recondition" this shit....... The gremlins will hit, and ot'll never work right. I'd like the Pro 700 though..... Always wanted one.

Phase Linear system recondition by Insurance comp, never used after claim
Studio Quality System, recondition after Hurricane Irma

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Phase-Line...764457?hash=item5b5bc69369:g:XN8AAOSw4DJdU0mg

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Sorta. My head is above water but my brain hardly keeps the water out in the rain.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Irma and Katrina were a couple b*(^*es.

Camille? Don't ask.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
As a matter of fact, I'm looking for an ADC but I want the Sound Shaper Three MK II..... Know where I can get one??
I will keep an eye out for you Perry. I use a AudioSource EQ ONE series II, same one that was in that movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Really good quality EQ's don't come up for sale often on AK, people tend to keep them. Another you might consider is the Audio Control C101. I can vouch it is a very good unit also

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I want to buy an Audio Control 'Richter Scale' unit someday to play with. Most I see do not have the microphone & still sell for over $600.00.
Sure had great reviews way back when. Hence the price I guess.
I have several Soundcraftsmen preamp equalizers on my pile-O- crap to try in my shop system.

I can't swim & don't trust anything that's been through a hurricane.........................even myself!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just had a ADC Sound Shaper Three MK II come through my shop. Nice piece of equipment. The BONUS is, it has the LED's in the sliders (in red). Even if I don't use it, I'd turn it on just for the lights. They are not expensive pieces and go for $150-$300.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I want to buy an Audio Control 'Richter Scale' unit someday to play with. Most I see do not have the microphone & still sell for over $600.00.
Sure had great reviews way back when. Hence the price I guess.
I have several Soundcraftsmen preamp equalizers on my pile-O- crap to try in my shop system.

I can't swim & don't trust anything that's been through a hurricane.........................even myself!
Brad, I have been wanting to try one of the better Soundcraftsmen preamp/EQs for awhile. Just have never bumped into one. Love the look of them for sure

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it

I found a GREAT deal on a SS3 MKII, so I now have one. I'd like to change out the red LED's for some green ones but we'll see. I just need to tear it down and service it. It's kinda dirty and the guy had crappy pics of it from a flip phone (which was probably closed) but when I got it here, the face is perfect although dirty and the cover has a ding but after seeing these with beat faces and missing parts for $400 + dollars, $150 was a bargain. I'll post a pic later.