Bunch 'o sealed original records & cassettes

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
Thank you, Ron. It's not often I get an opportunity to buy some sealed vinyl for a great price. And buying from a member, here, is even better. I hope members seeing my choices will wonder how diverse a collection you have.

Nando.

He has about anything lp wise you could want lol. And Ron's vinyl is spot on! I've been in debt to him for 6 mints because he has everthing and it's always amazing condition. Do not hesitate

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I will look and see if I have a list online somewhere. There is probably 30-40 of them. Jason got got a few recently LOL

Rosanne is held for you, I am asking $8 for it
Great! Send me a PM with the current total and see if you can find that list...it's only nine days until I get paid.

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
I will look and see if I have a list online somewhere. There is probably 30-40 of them. Jason got got a few recently LOL

Rosanne is held for you, I am asking $8 for it

I got got a few what recently? Records from you? I've got like 2000$ worth in the last 6 months lol. Like I said in other post I pay to the national bank of northwinds lmao

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I got got a few what recently? Records from you? I've got like 2000$ worth in the last 6 months lol. Like I said in other post I pay to the national bank of northwinds lmao
I was just referring to the Country stuff recently that the Hank Williams 1958 boxset was included with. You should get that other package today with yours and Mikes albums I would imagine

Will do Steve, it's mainly old shit like Meale Haggard, Tammy Wynette, Red Sovine etc... found some pics, some of hhese are sold alraedy so check availablity. There is also more IIRC that are not imaged. I think the Kingston Trio stuff is gone already, so is the Johnny Rivers - Homegrown

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Mostly roots to 90s classics. I found a 2 LP GH set of Janie Fricke that was to die for some time back. Red Foley SHOULD sell quickly, that was QUALITY!

I like a lot of things. The Hoyt Axton Live! LP sounds like a great listen...he was such a great songwriter.

Last edited:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thank you to Ron for sending the records I requested in short order, despite a winter storm brewing in his locale. I received them today, courtesy of Doug (fitz43) who arranged for the shipping details and made sure I got them, today, without much trouble on his part. A smooth transaction with the help of some fine members, here. Thanks once again, Ron and Doug!

Nando.

fitz43

Thank you to Ron for sending the records I requested in short order, despite a winter storm brewing in his locale. I received them today, courtesy of Doug (fitz43) who arranged for the shipping details and made sure I got them, today, without much trouble on his part. A smooth transaction with the help of some fine members, here. Thanks once again, Ron and Doug!

Nando.
I will try to help fellow members when I can. Nando picked up lunch, and surprised me when he opened his trunk and handed me a bag of frozen prawns and a bottle of wine. It certainly wasn't necessary, as I had volunteered, but greatly appreciated. Thanks. Doug

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
It's a pleasure to be amongst a helpful group of friends and it has its rewards. This was not the only time Doug has helped me, and often without me asking.

So, I saved a bag of prawns I had recently caught and the wine naturally goes well with the seafood. It was just a little something to say I appreciate it.

Doug: I opened the carton box with your GAS Ampzilla to uncover what was inside. Whoa... it's a serious looking power amplifier. Who else here owns one? I am looking forward to hearing this one!

Nando.