Bunch 'o sealed original records & cassettes

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Figured I might try these here but please understand that due to a lack of money (hence selling and I need a cord of firewood), these could potentially be offered elsewhere. I am offering these here first and will keep the ad active for two days so Tuesday evening the 21st

This is a lot of sealed records and I did not feel like typing. I probably could have with how long the below stupid video took to upload

All records are $5-10 each with the exception of a few which cap out at $30. These are US and UK imports, many titles are on obscure labels. From Experimental, Alt Rock, Classic Rock from the 70s and 80s, Hard Rock, Metal, NWOBHM, Country, AOR, even some lounge jazz and other wierdness. These are priced cheap enough to induce you to maybe giving something you have not heard before a chance. I am offering these because they are sealed mint from the factory, no description needed but feel free to ask any particulars regarding label and catalog numbers. Again, these are mainly 1st press lps

Due to a very low amount of mailers, I ask a $20 minimum purchase, please add $5 for shipping for as many as you want in the US. View the video and if you see some that appeal to you, PM me for a prices until I can type up a list

Please note that if you live in Canada, 1 lp shipped is $12. I can get 6 lps in a mailer for $40. Other International destinations start at $16 for a single lp. These are not my prices, I have sold probably 5000 lps this past year and am really familiar with pricing

Again, sorry for the quick video, it still took over a halfhour to upload. There is a few duplicates, 3 of the UK import Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine 12" and 2 of the Tierra - City Nights lp

http://s13.photobucket.com/user/DeanML79/media/DSCF5355_zps2aea585d.mp4.html

I also have the following factory sealed cassettes

America - History/America Greatest Hits no barcode Warner M5 3110 $5 RESERVED

Don Henley - The End of Innocence Geffen MSG 24217 $5

Rush - Permenent Waves Mercury/Polygram in cream colored case 822 548-4 M-1 $10

Rush - Hemispheres Mercury/Polygram in cream colored case 822 547- M-1 $10

AC/DC - The Razors Edge ATCO A4-91413 Chromium Oxide $8

The Grateful Dead - s/t Warner M5 1689 $10

Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive! A&M complete 2lp set on one tape CS-6505 $10 RESERVED

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
34 views and not one inquiry? I need to get some firewood guys so if something interests you, please shoot me a PM. I understand the vid is not that great but... these are all sealed mint original records and cassettes

Perhaps I was not clear when I said $5 shipping... that covers as many as you want to buy in the US that will fit in a lp mailer? People buy shit quality reissues for way more then what I am asking for these originals

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Ron: Shipping costs kills the deal for me, if it's $12 per record. I see about ten LPs I am interested in - about half I know of, the other five I am curious about and don't have any of the group's music.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Ron, I have some totalling to do for a running total on the budget first but will no doubt get back to you soon.

From my usual dealings buying records, 4 can be packed in a mailer CAREFULLY and the sellers I know go between $4-5 and 7 or eight but of course a box close to 13x13" will work.

CEDs...now those are lead even compared to laserdiscs!

BubbaH

Tagline
---
You grabbing up that Healy Nando? I spotted See The Light in there. Great album that one is.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Ben: Yes, it's a great album. I have that Jeff Healey album, already, so I picked six I don't have.

Nando.

Northwinds

Tagline
Them Halloween ones look cool
I had this thing for Halloween oriented stuff and I dig the old heavy Disney records also. I have both mono and stereo versions of the original Haunted Mansion, also have the 7" storybook. I even have the Alfred Hitchcock one LOL!

For about a decade, Debbie and I were part of the crew for Graveside Manor which started in my neighbors house and grew to the point that we needed to use the Channel 3 Kids Camp. Longstory but we came in second place a few years ago for America's Best Home Haunt by Fearnet dot com in a first entry. Somewhere Deb has the viseo link to the interview and you get to see me dressed up as the Lord of Death and Debbie as an Elvira sorta Death Lady LMAO

Even the kids Jake and Makala were part of the crew for many years, they are seen in the graveyard in various videos

Northwinds

Tagline
Actually, I just found it on Youtube, I am sure you guys will figure out who I am but Deb is the lady dressed in black with the big hair that steps out and shrieks at you in semi slow motion, she is backlit in a light purple light LOL

http://youtu.be/KOthaLTChpE

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
If you didn't have to SELL it, I would implore you to break out that Rosanne Cash LP...Seven-Year Ache is one of the most important Country albums of the 20th Century.

Northwinds

Tagline
These are SOLD to Nando, thanks Brother!

Pete Seger
Haggard & Elvis
Johnny Cash self-titled
Joan Baez
Razamatazz
Die Laughing

I will type a list up today and post it. My bro Jason informed me that my video sucked and I have to agree LOL

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
If you didn't have to SELL it, I would implore you to break out that Rosanne Cash LP...Seven-Year Ache is one of the most important Country albums of the 20th Century.
Steve, not a fan of Country, very few songs appeal to me inless it's oldschool Jerry Jeff Walker. Modern Country I like is pretty much only Gretchen Wilson. I have a bunch of Country lps only because they came in a collection I bought long ago. I have never dropped a needle on them

Elite-ist

Staff member
Thank you, Ron. It's not often I get an opportunity to buy some sealed vinyl for a great price. And buying from a member, here, is even better. I hope members seeing my choices will wonder how diverse a collection you have.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Steve, not a fan of Country, very few songs appeal to me inless it's oldschool Jerry Jeff Walker. Modern Country I like is pretty much only Gretchen Wilson. I have a bunch of Country lps only because they came in a collection I bought long ago. I have never dropped a needle on them
Get back to me on those and I'll take Rosanne...I have the cassette but this opportunity will likely never come again.

Northwinds

Tagline
Get back to me on those and I'll take Rosanne...I have the cassette but this opportunity will likely never come again.

I will look and see if I have a list online somewhere. There is probably 30-40 of them. Jason got got a few recently LOL

Rosanne is held for you, I am asking $8 for it

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Actually, I just found it on Youtube, I am sure you guys will figure out who I am but Deb is the lady dressed in black with the big hair that steps out and shrieks at you in semi slow motion, she is backlit in a light purple light LOL

http://youtu.be/KOthaLTChpE

Wow i I just seen this. That's cool as hell Ron