Building old school guitar amps!

premiumplus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Stuck in the 70's
Yeah, we've been at it that long..
I used to be around here all the time until I got really sick in 2015-16. Then my wife got sick in 2017 and was misdiagnosed at TWO different hospitals, and we lost her to cancer in January of 2018. I'm just getting my legs back under me now and and the grief is easing up. I hope I'll be able to add to this great forum again. I've got ongoing health issues and can't swallow my food anymore so it's given to me through a tube in my stomach. But I'm on the right side of the grass so I'm planning on popping in here to annoy ya all some more!

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I used to be around here all the time until I got really sick in 2015-16. Then my wife got sick in 2017 and was misdiagnosed at TWO different hospitals, and we lost her to cancer in January of 2018. I'm just getting my legs back under me now and and the grief is easing up. I hope I'll be able to add to this great forum again. I've got ongoing health issues and can't swallow my food anymore so it's given to me through a tube in my stomach. But I'm on the right side of the grass so I'm planning on popping in here to annoy ya all some more!
Annoy away, we like it that way... :) Glad to see you back.