Brother Lyle's Phase Linear 3300 Ser II Preamp...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
It's got bass it didn't have, top end is smoother, still ain't gonna replace the Spec...

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
It's got bass it didn't have, top end is smoother, still ain't gonna replace the Spec...
I was looking at your pics a bit ago and I was like what the hell is that 400 with the 2 big black knobs on the far right? So I made the bic bigger and realized its a spec. One of these days I'll hopefully find one and give her a go. This 3600 is making me happy ATM so why change yet lol

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
That one in the pic I bough brand new at the Rim Rock mall in Billings, Mt in 1975....Brandy new.....ran 34 years without a hiccup, then in 2009 it went into protection and wouldn't come out. That's when I started learning to fix shit....

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
That one in the pic I bough brand new at the Rim Rock mall in Billings, Mt in 1975....Brandy new.....ran 34 years without a hiccup, then in 2009 it went into protection and wouldn't come out. That's when I started learning to fix shit....
Wow. Now that's dedication to a amp. Then to actually be swayed by a WOPL says a lot also!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Yep.......but the ears don't lie (well noither does the AP, ya have to tell it to)....