Big bang for the buck audio rack

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
They got 30 pages of choices got a model number, direct link, copied picture or something?

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Audio racks can cost thousands. Not this one from home depot, view garage storage shelving. To fit all your stuff, get a Husky for $219.00

https://www.homedepot.com

HUH?

The wife aint letting me set up garage shelving in the living room even if I SAY that I wear the pants in the family.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
the 3 I saw for $219 LOOK like garage shelving..... Blocks and boards for $20 looks just as shitty for a lot less

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
I found a great bang fer th' buck audio rack down the street at the curb. Dragged it home, took off the casters, took off the glass doors and set it on bed risers. It holds my turntable, my Denon CDP (finally got it working!) and a lot of extra gear.

Cost: zip.

MusicJunky

New Around These Parts
I found a great bang fer th' buck audio rack down the street at the curb. Dragged it home, took off the casters, took off the glass doors and set it on bed risers. It holds my turntable, my Denon CDP (finally got it working!) and a lot of extra gear.

Cost: zip.
Um, could you kindly post a direct link to that item??

Thanks
(LOL)

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Two Thomasville towers $38

Two 50s TB cabinets less than $10

A cheap desk with no drawers and a large piece of particleboard to replace the warped top, add the top part of a cheap Sauder thing that the lags broke of of to the top (holds two reel decks etc ??? except for some white paint on the desk part.

10' plus long shelving from a defunct sporting goods store under $10 and add shelving and hardware.

Various particleboard shelves cut and painted Atlantic Blue with L shaped arms all over the house

An old tall dresser with all the drawers above the botom two removed, casters added, painted hunter red with spraypainted gold trim and two so called modern looking cabinets that want to lean unless you can brace across them, because cheap cardboard backs held them together.

Etc.

I vertically integrate and use whatever, nobody from House Beautiful is coming over.

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
Two Thomasville towers $38

Two 50s TB cabinets less than $10

A cheap desk with no drawers and a large piece of particleboard to replace the warped top, add the top part of a cheap Sauder thing that the lags broke of of to the top (holds two reel decks etc ??? except for some white paint on the desk part.

10' plus long shelving from a defunct sporting goods store under $10 and add shelving and hardware.

Various particleboard shelves cut and painted Atlantic Blue with L shaped arms all over the house

An old tall dresser with all the drawers above the botom two removed, casters added, painted hunter red with spraypainted gold trim and two so called modern looking cabinets that want to lean unless you can brace across them, because cheap cardboard backs held them together.

Etc.

I vertically integrate and use whatever, nobody from House Beautiful is coming over.

WTF?..

so this thread has turned into the used junk and barter thread I guess