BIAS ADJUST POT MOUSER PART NUMBER

Tagline
---
ANYONE IN HERE KNOW A PART NUMBER FOR R20 SIDE ADJUST TRIM POT ON PL400 PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I was definitely need one to replace

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
ANYONE IN HERE KNOW A PART NUMBER FOR R20 SIDE ADJUST TRIM POT ON PL400 PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I was definitely need one to replace
Bump
I want this number as well. Almost bought 100 for .07 each until I reread the listing and saw they were 1 meg and not 1k.
I just had a unit on the bench which could not get the Bias below .420V. Found that it had 750 ohm ones installed. Maybe they really did get a little high at the factory.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Bump
I want this number as well. Almost bought 100 for .07 each until I reread the listing and saw they were 1 meg and not 1k.
I just had a unit on the bench which could not get the Bias below .420V. Found that it had 750 ohm ones installed. Maybe they really did get a little high at the factory.
Sure, Mouser 531-PT15B-5K They have stock on these. Not very good pots, but are much better than the original pots.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Thanks Joe. Are there better choices with the same pin spacing?
That is the best that is out there with that pin spacing Glen. It is not a bad pot, I prefer the cermet types but those all have the miniature footprints.

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
That is the best that is out there with that pin spacing Glen. It is not a bad pot, I prefer the cermet types but those all have the miniature footprints.
ok thank very much Joe. Check out my 500 thread. You will see you are getting some press there

Tagline
---
Many thank joe , i am feel so bad when i keep asking lee alot of question. I hope lee can enjoy his trip. Hihi

Tagline
---
I had been replase a bias pot adjustment . By a mistake i put a B+ and B- cable on negative on filter cap. Some capacitor on pcb dead . I had been replace but something is going wrong so i replace new filter capacitor on but still circuit short somewhere any body here can help me out.