Bargain Basement 700 Series II WOPL's last 2

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I'm building my last 2 700 Series II WOPL at the moment. Bargain basement price

$1500 Shipped.

Pm me If you want one. They will be covered under my Lifetime warranty as all my amps but these are THE LAST TWO

I have nice custom black face plate and a VERY NICE original silver. Pretty much any combination of handles and knobs are available.

The first will be ready in a couple days, the second will be available at the end of Next week. They won't last long at this price........ LAST 2

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
The last two? No, I don't think so! The last two on hand maybe, but you enjoy doing this too much. You have it in your blood that these amps need rescued before they end up being put in a landfill.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
The last two? No, I don't think so! The last two on hand maybe, but you enjoy doing this too much. You have it in your blood that these amps need rescued before they end up being put in a landfill.
Yup, last 2..... Not just in inventory. I need a vacation.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Make sure they put high quality umbrella thingies in your drink. No CINA stuff :)

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Excellent Perry, I was going to ask you about what preamps you have as I want to swap either a APT Holam that was serviced or my Perreaux SA3 that was gone over by Ed and given the A-ok

Not a priority, just was thinking of trying something different if it struck my fancy

Have a great vacation!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Excellent Perry, I was going to ask you about what preamps you have as I want to swap either a APT Holam that was serviced or my Perreaux SA3 that was gone over by Ed and given the A-ok

Not a priority, just was thinking of trying something different if it struck my fancy

Have a great vacation!
I am out of gear brother. I worked through my backlog and my shelf is empty. I have a C-1 and a C-4000 which I'll be using in my system (one will Eventually be up for sale just not sure which one.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
No, I'm not going anywhere...... I tried to figure out where the last 5 years went....... I have been camped out in my shop building shit and and I haven't had a life.... So, I'm taking the summer off (not building anything). I pretty cleared off the shelves, sold most of my stuff and am going to take it easy for a while. I have a bunch more stuff to sell off my shelves such as face plates from builds (I have the originals), ads a few other items which I'll be dealing with over the next couple weeks.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
It's nice to get out and blow the stink off once in a while. My mom's 80 year old boy toy just traded this Harley trike in on a new Indian trike. I have not seen it yet. I'm hoping they stop by if they run up to Sturgis again. trike2 001 (Medium).JPG

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Well, just finished the mystery members system. It sounds GREAT !!!!! Pretty nice to for a garage system. Just needs to be detailed and then boxed tomorrow...

HUH????

IMG_5470rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_5471rs (2208 x 1656).jpg