AV123 X-amp

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
We are about to receive 40 150 wpc mono-blocs. We have to go through and do some QC. We have a fix for one thing that was wrong and I think I can fix the ground loop problem. We aren't doing a price yet; but for 150 wpc it won't break you. You can try the other amp if you want if you can pry it from Stuwee's hands. LOL

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
speakerman1 said:
. You can try the other amp if you want if you can pry it from Stuwee's hands. LOL

Larry

Stuwee's hands or Stuwee's dead cold hands? Inquiring minds want to know. :cheers:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Ya know, I was thinking the same thing, YOOOOOOO STUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just aint the same.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
speakerman1 said:
We are about to receive 40 150 wpc mono-blocs. We have to go through and do some QC. We have a fix for one thing that was wrong and I think I can fix the ground loop problem. We aren't doing a price yet; but for 150 wpc it won't break you. You can try the other amp if you want if you can pry it from Stuwee's hands. LOL

Larry

Let me know when you have them fixed as I may be interested in a pair. :thumbright:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I think the grand total will be 51. Only 4 have been shipped at this point. To correct the "high gain" in the input is fairly simple, remove 2 caps-add jumpers, remove 2 resistors-replace wit 100 ohms. There has been some debate over the power supplies. IFANY OF THE X-AMPS exhibit power supply problems we have a fix ready made for that. We might just do the fix anyway.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
The kids are about to swoop down on a very unsuspecting Mark. We will have a total of 53 x-amp monos, thats after Stu claimed his prize. Larry keeps saying there's an MBL drive........hmmmmm........really............in this bunch.................

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Stu, they will be in my hands tomorrow, I will fix a pair and get them mailed to you Monday.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
laatsch55 said:
Stu, they will be in my hands tomorrow, I will fix a pair and get them mailed to you Monday.
No rush, I'm just greatful to get them when they arrive, besides the Yamaha has been lookin' funny at me all day, that "What you gonna do with me" kind look, it's a mean looking amp without having an attitude on top of that. :evil:

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Would not want that staring at me while I was asleep.

E-mail your address would ya??

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
They are enroute from Denver as we speak Web , among other things, we will know late tonight. there was a successful retrieval of all goods compensated for AND THEN SOME, special Thank You to Mark.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Web, want to audition a pair too? Want to do the upgrade your self or want me to??

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
You had better do the upgrade. I can fix mechanical and small electrical problems but I am all thumbs when it comes to soldering. :cyclops:

Fix up pair and I can audition them right after I finish with the single x-amp.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Like Larry told me, that 70wpc stereo one will surprise you, it was about 90% of my power needs, the monos will have that extra 3db's of dynamic peak clean output :monkey: I need for the ML's.

Just need some nice big VU meters to hook up to them, anyone with some Marantz or SAE's give me a shout!