Auction

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
(yeah, so lessee if we make a forum "stink" will Jerry reply then???)

I'm onta bofe-a-yas! Behave yourselfs.. don't make me stop this minivan again! We'll turn right around and go right back home, Misters!!!

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Larry

PS I have more where they came from. Let me find the ones Jerry gave me. LOL

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:

Larry

Larry
Oh how rude! Not everyone is like Matt ya know (you posted that ebay link about the Vertex metals on purpose, didn't you , sly dawg!! )

speakerman1

Tagline
stuwee said:
speakerman1 said:

Larry

Larry
Oh how rude! Not everyone is like Matt ya know (you posted that ebay link about the Vertex metals on purpose, didn't you , sly dawg!! )
Whose Vertex were they? Do I know them? I just thought it was funny when they went for almost 3000.00 to 9.99each. That is why I posted it.

Larry

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
Really? He wouldn't try to get 3000.00 for 10 tapes would he?

Larry
maybe not him , but his big giant head would :lol:

Remember Angel in Miami, Des put up a huge fracus about some tapes Angel bought form him at a very good price, and then put them up on ebay because they were not up to his standards for sealed NOS tape, Matt blew a gasket and called him a bunch of silly names, Angel kept his cool, then ol Matt said he watches Angels auctions and then puts the same item up at a lower price to get back at him. Angel says HOW OLD ARE YOU? 10?? That's one of the reasons I left, silly crap like that! Oh, and the best is Matt's asking for some rare Maxell type one for his weird collection stating the same thing Angel did They must be perfect, no tears, marks, scratches on the wrapper etc etc... hoser! I noticed he's not on the member list anymore, so I can talk about him then?

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
Matt was never a member here are you kidding. You can bet someone told him what you said.

Larry
I could care less, he's a ______ and he knows I know it! Sorry to drag old shit up but he just gets under my skin with his crap, yeah, he's done some nice things for me, but you can't buy the stumiesters friendship, you earn it with proper behavour and by treating others with respect. Pfffft!!!

speakerman1

Tagline
I'm not kidding about selling all the Phoenix tape and LP supplies. Go through there and tell me what you want. I'll list it at a fraction of what it says on Phoenix

Larry