Arm resonance

borchee

Journeyman
Vince, sure I'm going slightly mad (I like the song) - with you yanking my balls. I have but one grey-cell, so the tasks it can/should perform must be chosen wisely, in an specific order and one at the time.

A good one!...the Moon's atmosphere...although it still isn't a vacuum. Oh dear, I clearly don't know when to stop digging.

Jim, vacuum exists only in theory. Chew on that for a while.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
I have but one grey-cell, so the tasks it can/should perform must be chosen wisely, in an specific order and one at the time.
Borut... if you might need a grey-cell trainer, feel free to call me. :p

I do care about your mental health, that's why I've tried to push you in thinking about it again and again. :D

borchee

Journeyman
J!m, I'm aware that you are aware. In my neck of the woods vacuum in everyday use relates to pressure which is lower than atmospheric...which is, in a weather report, high or low. Torr?...fine, Blaise might be disappointed, but at least it's a correct unit - not like force, torque and what not stated in grams.

Vince may defend Torricelli though...these crazy Italians!

Edit: grammar...still not perfect, but better

Last edited:

borchee

Journeyman
Torr is fine - I can't see myself ditching Celsius for Kelvin either. Other than that, I'm on the metric system...and so are The States - just saying.

My knowledge/education/comprehension is nowhere near yours. I'm just the average Joe contemplating stuff I find intriguing - effective mass of a tonearm for example.