are these any good

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
now it is question time

what do you think my heathkit ap 1615 will bring it is super clean inside no dirty controls there are some marks on the face one of the knobs is messed up form a po the top has beer and soda can rings on it the wood end caps are excellent and I have the origanal building instruction
Damnifiknow.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
now it is question time

what do you think my heathkit ap 1615 will bring it is super clean inside no dirty controls there are some marks on the face one of the knobs is messed up form a po the top has beer and soda can rings on it the wood end caps are excellent and I have the origanal building instruction
You're looking to replace it for less than a hundred......that should tell you something....

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4
I have 39 now and would like to get between 80 and 100 for it the preamp that was linked is 120 plus 25 shipping witch is just under 150 witch is the max I want to spend

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Are you saying that you put it up on eBay, or that you have 39 saved? I'd buy that from you when you got your new preamp if you didn't.

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
And you might get it or something close. I'd put on US Audio Mart as well as e-bay if that's what your were planning.

There is diddly squat online for user opinions that I could see so it must be an uncommon unit for whatever reason. That might work in your favor.

I've had success with Canuck Audio Mart over Craigslist selling a couple of lesser known items. Those ads show up on US Audio Mart and vise versa.

Advertising is free so might as well do all three.