Anybody here have a Heathkit TC-2?

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
The TC-2 is a tube checker, not sure if the meter lens is the same on other similar Heathkit models. If you have the whole meter I would also be interested as mine the needle looks different from the below picture

I have a great working unit but the meter lens is cracked so if you have a lens that is not cracked (or full meter), I would be very interested. PM me please

This is what one looks like, I need one of the bottom switch knobs also

Last edited:

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
No promises but I think I saw one at the flea last weekend Ron. I remember it because I've never seen a tube tester that small and it was Heathkit (I look at anything with a meter). Will be back this weekend and see if the vendor is there again.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
No promises but I think I saw one at the flea last weekend Ron. I remember it because I've never seen a tube tester that small and it was Heathkit (I look at anything with a meter). Will be back this weekend and see if the vendor is there again.
Thanks Fish, this tester is not small at all LOL, the meter is about as big as a 700B meter and is around 4 1/2" by 4". I know Heathkit made some compact tubetesters that have a big ass meter on them so I appreciate the look if possible!!

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
A lot of vendors missing at the flea yesterday Ron. The guy wasn't there. I'll keep checking - another 4 weeks left on the season.