Any HAM operators out there

Billboard

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I have an Anritsu Site Master S113 hand held antenna transmission line tester for trade for an oscilloscope or reel to reel deck.

Let me know what you have, the unit is in near perfect condition with a rebuilt battery pack, factory box, and all of the accessories that was shipped with the unit plus a phase stable 3 meter test cable. One small crack in the case, otherwise perfect condition.

Going on ebay soon.

20170102_183838_resized.jpg self test.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
As a matter of fact, I operated this ham just this morning. I shaved my beard but the mustache is still there.

HamOperator.jpg

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Crap, my evil twin sister stuwella is ALIVE :cussing:, Perry, how did ya'll meet? It was behind the dumpster at that truck stop on I-10 wasn't it?

You need to see a doctor dude :pale:!!

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
KD6AR. Just bought a 250 ft reel of Belden 9913 from Mouser. Don't expect it will need testing. Fred.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Crap, my evil twin sister stuwella is ALIVE :cussing:, Perry, how did ya'll meet? It was behind the dumpster at that truck stop on I-10 wasn't it?

You need to see a doctor dude :pale:!!

Yup,
Behind Loves in Benson. Her kung fu grip was the stuff of legends......

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I am getting a clear sense from this banter that there are few, if no, HAM radio operators on our forum :)

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Closest I got was working ARC-161 HF sets out of the P3 while in "dodge". Never got to really use em.. but a whole lotta fun especially the electro-mechanical antenna couplers.

We had to charge the amps with nitrogen before final inspection. Heard a story about that - tech got mixed up and charged it with oxygen instead.

Always wondered why that guy would stand as far away from the amp as the mic cord would take him - he said the heavy plate steel that the chassis was made of was no match.. bent the whole thing to a 40 degree angle. :iconbiggrin::toothy5:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I am getting a clear sense from this banter that there are few, if no, HAM radio operators on our forum :)
Do you think they WANT us on 6 and 20m?