Any Forum Members Near Festus, Missouri?

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Funny how this post became about coffee...
Anyway, just to close the loop on this thread - with the assistance of member Hexis22, who sent me a list of potential HD dealers that showed stock in the database; I found my Engine Gasket Kit. At the bottom of the list of 24 dealers, the third to the last dealer in McAllen, TX had the part and Carlos, in parts, located the Kit and sent it to me today.
Thanks to Hexis22 and everybody who posted.
Carlos is the man...

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
Funny how this post became about coffee...
Anyway, just to close the loop on this thread - with the assistance of member Hexis22, who sent me a list of potential HD dealers that showed stock in the database; I found my Engine Gasket Kit. At the bottom of the list of 24 dealers, the third to the last dealer in McAllen, TX had the part and Carlos, in parts, located the Kit and sent it to me today.
Thanks to Hexis22 and everybody who posted.
Hello Mark,
I was out of town, and away from any computers/phones when you posted this. I found several dealers in the US and one in the UK who still carried the NOS Gasket set for the V-Rod you were looking for. The "KB" at the end of the S/N (P/N 17011-01KB ) of course is the second revision of the original. The newest part number for the genuine HD V-Rod gasket set is SKU:17011-01KB-C . ((PART NUMBER 17011-01K, 17011-01KA AND 17011-01KB)
Glad you found it !