Antihydrogen

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
The ladder goes up to a platform; OSHA would call it a "permanent" structure even though it's made out of kit parts from the local supply house. So, it should have a railing (if more than three steps)

But I understand the cost control measures. We do it here. Somehow it costs less to pay three times as much to fix stuff, as an emergency, when it fails than to have any sort of ongoing PM program.

But what about my burrito?
I'm thinkin this thing might heat a burrito more evenly than a regular microwave so the inside doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth and blister it while the outside is lukewarm.

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Didn’t think of that. Perhaps introducing anti-burrito particles would more evenly heat the exterior... maybe even brown it...

19 million you say? Seems reasonable for a decent burrito.

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Didn’t think of that. Perhaps introducing anti-burrito particles would more evenly heat the exterior... maybe even brown it...

19 million you say? Seems reasonable for a decent burrito.

I hear they are ready to try some anti-Jim particles. Just what we need

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
The Anti zip tie is made in China- I was dealing with some last night- they have no latch on the large end to catch the rest. Another fine product from off E bay. Antimatter that can be used for propulsion and energy is a far way off unless we have help from friends circling around us but we need to stop shooting at them with Scalar weapons. Once we settle down to a peaceful race we can then benefit from technologies outside the norm. Right now as soon as we learn about something it is weaponized. We presently do not look too promising.