All you Carver fans

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Looks nice. I've been looking for the top part of my crappy Bissell vacuum for at least 4 days, the one that focuses the airflow to pull things in. I gotta go see if somehow it's in the dumpster before they pick up again Friday because the thing won't work without it and I took it out to clean because it coughs hairballs if you turn it upside down and give it a good whack.

Bob Carver's way better than that. Never a hairball, period.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Jeeze Steven, you're a hoot and A half :lol: , hope ya find it, I'd die if something happened to my vintage Electrolux canister vac.

That Carver pre weighs 22lb??? That's a heavy MoFo pre...is that a variation of the PL 4000II ?? Kinda looks like it control wise.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
stuwee said:
Jeeze Steven, you're a hoot and A half :lol: , hope ya find it, I'd die if something happened to my vintage Electrolux canister vac.

That Carver pre weighs 22lb??? That's a heavy MoFo pre...is that a variation of the PL 4000II ?? Kinda looks like it control wise.
I finally found it in the house. I'd call this thing Garfield but I like him :)

I had the famiiy's Electrolux and a Litton Minute-master? full sized microwave with a reel timer that went through 2 generations. I think the Lux was an 'H' and the Litton lasted 26 years before the magnetron failed. The radiation lining on the edge failed and I found another door, swapped. It was this cferamic/graphite like molded 1/2 inch insert that became brittle. I had an early Sharp Carousel after that and it was near 20 when it quit as well.

There is an 80s-early 90s Amana non-turntable at the thrift, sorta looks like something from a Montgomery Wards, Amana probably built theirs.