A Shpongle Redux??

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thanks for the heads-up, Jerry. Sounds like something Lee might jump on now that he has turntable up and running. Unfortunately, the shipping is more than I want to pay at more than half of the cost of the set. But, only 500 copies available on pre-release. Quite rare and desirable.

Nando.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
OMG, and Jeezus my finger is hovering!!! Want! Want! Must Have!! Did I read correctly that you get the digital download, or is it the CD with the Lp purchase? My eyes are crossing on those color texts...

I only want the Lps :cheers:

All my Shpongle came from Lee on CD, I've turned on sooo many friends down here to them, it's worth the money for me to see their faces when the Thorens is used to play them.

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
<button class="order_package_link buy-link " type="button" data-pkg="0">Limited Edition Remastered Super-Deluxe Triple Vinyl Set. (SHIPS 15TH SEPTEMBER) </button> Record/Vinyl + Digital Album

Are You Shpongled? Re Mastered Super-Deluxe Triple Vinyl including all 7 tracks from the original CD release. (Only 5 tracks were included on the on the original vinyl back in 1998)

Key Features Include:

- Limited Edition of only 500 Copies
- 3 x Heavy Weight 180gsm Vinyl’s containing all 7 tracks from the original release. Remastered and Re Cut by Kevin at SoundMasters
- Housed in a 8 page Hard Back Media Book which includes art from the original release
- Package includes hidden track
- Purchase Includes Digital Download of all 7 tracks.
- Pre... Order Only

Track Listing:

Record One:
Side A1. Shpongle Falls 8:33
Side A2. Shpongle Spores 7:16
Side B1. Vapour Rumours 10:26

Record Two:
Side C1 Monster Hit 8:57
Side D1 Behind Closed Eyelids 12:29

Record Three:
Side E1 Divine Moments Of Truth 10:20
Side F1 And The Day Turned to Night 14:42

Catalogue Number: TWSLP4RM Bar Code: N/A

Includes unlimited streaming of Are You Shpongled? (Remastered) via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ... more more
shipping out on or around September 15, 2017
edition of 500
[h=4]<button class="order_package_link buy-link " type="button" data-pkg="0"> Buy Record/Vinyl </button> £59 GBP[/h]It comes to around 100 bux US for one album set shipped (three each of vinyl) plus digital downloads in a couple of formats. A bit expensive butt only 500 copies are available according to the website.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Not me, and that was fairly quick as the sets were available when I last posted in this thread.

Nando.