95 Used Premium Cassette Tapes

braxus

Journeyman
95 Various Used Cassette Tapes For Recording - $350 Canadian plus shipping charges.

Selling off my used blank tape collection. Some tapes have writing on the labels or J card, and some don't. Some of them have generic unused J cards as well. Mix of selection here. See pictures for tapes being sold. Listing does not include the Napa tape case these tapes are pictured in. Must come to Chilliwack to pick up, or I can mail them out to you (any BC location), if you cover the ship cost and EMT the funds to me.

Tapes Being Sold:

- 8 1985 Maxell XLII-S chrome tapes (J cards unused)
- 21 Various Maxell UD and UD-S tapes (J cards and labels written on, some have generic unused J Cards)
- 18 Various Selection of Scotch, TDK, BASF, and no name tapes
- 20 Sony Super Ferric and Chrome tapes (these ones are more rare and higher in value)
- 21 Radio Shack (mostly type 1) tapes
- 7 Metal Position tapes of Various Brands

I will not break up the group in this sale, so people can only pick over the good tapes. This is a one shot deal. Works out to close to $4 per tape, and there are a lot of high end desirable and rare tapes in this collection. Most are not cheap type 1 tapes found in most sales these days.

My price is firm, as you won't get this quality of tapes for less than my asking price. Again these are premium rare tapes, not cheap base model tapes.

Last edited:

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
If they want more, I have a bunch of commercial tapes that do not play (either not well, or not at all), which are perfect for this use. They have the original j-cards (and tape) and I just couldn't bring myself to bin them...