700 Series II WOPLIZATION x 2

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it

Did you read that description??????

Phase Linear 400 Series II Amplifier As-is. I plugged this unit in and after a few seconds the power light turned off and I could smell a mild smoke odor. I unplugged it and it's sold as is. This unit will need some work and it will be dead upon arrival. If the Fedex shipping calculator seems high shoot me a message, it has been off lately.

If it don't work right, it's no good for a truck ramp.... :)

Tagline
---6 and 7 days work week, no end in sight
Did you read that description??????

Phase Linear 400 Series II Amplifier As-is. I plugged this unit in and after a few seconds the power light turned off and I could smell a mild smoke odor. I unplugged it and it's sold as is. This unit will need some work and it will be dead upon arrival. If the Fedex shipping calculator seems high shoot me a message, it has been off lately.

If it don't work right, it's no good for a truck ramp.... :)

I did read the description, can not believe they actually plugged it in.
Anyway, getting back to the Thread, you do fine work, although I have never heard any amp's you build.
The boards look great.

Now I got to get back to my truck ramp, I mean finish my WOPL 400 build in the works for a year now.
Ready for the first test.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
The fellow who just sold one of your amps on the bay said that you've built 200-300 WOPL's so far.
Maybe your already retired and don't know it.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Hey man, you got to spice up a story and make it yours right?
Who knows, maybe he's right. I have a six foot pile here of shipping paperwork so.....

I wish I knew the answer to that.....