700 Series II NOS Face Plates, Will trade for Black one

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Anybody have a Black 700 Series II faceplate in nice condition that they would like to trade for a Silver New Old Stock 700 Series II face plate in perfect condition??? I have a customer who wants a black face plate so he wants to Take one of these NOS beautiful silver face plates and Powder Coat it. I think that's crazy to ruin a perfect original so I'll trade for a NICE black Series II face. I don't even have one in good enough condition to use since they have extra holes from dumb-asses rigging up a rack.....

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just ready to drop an order with my fabricator for a run of pristine, absolutely beautiful Series 2 700 faceplates. But it will be weeks off for them to be delivered.

I now have a few weeks.... One of my customers had a house fire so I have his amp on the back burner (no pun intended). I'll keep working on it but in the end I'll need a black face plate. I'm shooting for the end of this month but I have no time constraints. I'm good with a trade if you are, or you can just invoice me and I'll pay you.... Either way.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Are they really closing roads out of New Mexico?
Lee, the Navajo Nation is pretty much shut down again.

The reservation spans more than 27,000 square miles (70,000 square kilometers).
Much of the Navajo Nation was closed between March and August as the coronavirus swept through the vast reservation that covers parts of Arizona, New Mexico and Utah in the U.S. Southwest.