what are you listening to?

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Can you send me that file Bob? I’ve not been able to listen to vinyl and I could load it up in work… which’d be sweet.

George S.

Iron Butterfly......Heavy
Been listening to this over and over all week, getting ready to swap out the preamp with internal transformer to a like preamp with external power supply.
The external supply does make a audible difference.
Treble is sharper, everything is better defined.
A worthwhile upgrade.

Attachments

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Can you send me that file Bob? I’ve not been able to listen to vinyl and I could load it up in work… which’d be sweet.
Will do. I'll get to it sometime this weekend. PM me your email and then keep an eye out for an email from the download site the name of which I can't remember right now...

Edit - I have some more Jazz Messenger files if you're interested; can tell you which albums tonight.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Iron Butterfly......Heavy
Been listening to this over and over all week, getting ready to swap out the preamp with internal transformer to a like preamp with external power supply.
The external supply does make a audible difference.
Treble is sharper, everything is better defined.
A worthwhile upgrade.
saw them in 71...black oak arkansas opened for them...
interesting...

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Will do. I'll get to it sometime this weekend. PM me your email and then keep an eye out for an email from the download site the name of which I can't remember right now...

Edit - I have some more Jazz Messenger files if you're interested; can tell you which albums tonight.
Sweet!

I'll take whatever you've got! I have one or two Art Blakey CDs but predominantly vinyl (as it should be!) and no ability to listen these days.

(I'm not sure how a turntable in the office would go over... Guess we'll find out and I'll actually use the table I made.)

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
New load is
Hi-Fidelity Dub Sessions The Second Chapter
Herbie Hancock Empyrean Isles
Beirut The Riptide (was in the car but don't remember it, car has a new 6-pack)
Genesis Trespass
Gorillaz Gorillaz

I liked the last load, The Lamb... Genesis, Gorillaz, Grant Green and Elton The Fox.