Pics of your Favorite Cassette Tapes

Dazen1

Veteran and General Yakker
Boots

I haven't seen that brand of tape before, Daren.
Yes you have Nando!

It was mentioned by myself and others over on another forum. I used a type II variant for a number of mix tape swaps until I ran out of them.

I have a couple of those FI ferrics. I imagine that they must be on a par with a Maxell UR or something similar.

Miracle Mile

Gotta love those Sony cassettes, Miles. I have been bulking up my inventory in Sony blanks, but I have very few BASF chromes, left.

Nando.
I know Nando, those Sony's weren't a bargain but worth every penny! I scored another 12 of them!
There's just one sealed BASF Cro2 left in my collection and sold the other ones because I'm not really a BASF fan.
Made some people very happy with the rare first chrome ones.

Miracle Mile

A well-dressed tape Miles.

That will be a good match for your Sony decks.
That's the reason why it feels so exciting to undress them....

It's just the same feeling as opening a good bottle of wine you've kept for years.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Yes you have Nando!

It was mentioned by myself and others over on another forum. I used a type II variant for a number of mix tape swaps until I ran out of them.

I have a couple of those FI ferrics. I imagine that they must be on a par with a Maxell UR or something similar.

Yes, I remember now. It was the wrapper that I didn't recognize. I think Christian had also used Boots chromes.

Nando.

VintageShadow

Chief Journeyman
But in reality we're all just old fools, getting bald and discussing on a forum about an overaged medium and pre-historic amplifiers.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Your robot portrait fits me very well, yeah i'm getting bald, i love to see and to discuss of pre-historic stuff,, i'm a weirdo as lately asked in a electronic shop around about cassettes and they looked at me like seeing a tyrannosaurus rex alive... :mrgreen: my nephiews are laughing at my turntable.. :mrgreen: So what can i wish more from life... :toothy2: Oh, good God at least we have the cave... :happy6: :thumbup:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Perhaps, one of the administrators seeing your query could indeed make this thread a Sticky. It has my thumbs-up for Stickying.

Nando.