Welcome Tapeheads!

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Hi all
Can I stir the pot? Hi Matt. I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contribute as much as you see fit. Glad you could join. I hope you feel welcome. LOL I'm not going to stir the pot. Was just kidding. Welcome to the Dark Side. LOL

Des_Lab

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Ya. Nothing wrong with showing a beautiful woman. As long as it's nothing that can be considered raunchy or family UNfriendly, go ahead.

Tagline
Root beer connoisseur.
I thought you were awarded a beautiful woman when you became a member!:bounce:
Funny you should mention that - I just got a prom date with one on Saturday...
E8U8G1Nl.jpg
Welcome, to my fellow Tapeheads who've joined Phoenix. The more, the merrier.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I remember my prom date 32 years ago. We played Nintendo on ATARI because the NES didn't exist yet. It was a triple date and we were hosted by a foster parent of one of them, who made an EXCELLENT steak dinner in addition to the Atari games prior to the prom.

My date was a tall, popular girl who grew up in a sheep farming family, which was obvious when my ten speed's bottom bracket welding broke and the bike got horribly stretched out like a drag bike. Her sister passed me in their Chevy LUV and stopped to help...

There were three dead lambs in the truck bed. I lived in a tiny town of under 3,000 then and the first thing you encounter entering town is a farm tractor and equipment lot.

She was nearly 6 feet tall, meaning I had to look UP a lot. When I asked her I really had no belief she would even be free, much less that she would say yes!

Nothing became of it after the date but I ended up chaperoning her sister on a school club field trip to California and the Oregon coast the next year, an adventure in itself. My date became an optometrist and married another one, giving birth to six children and I haven't seen her for 29 years.

Go figure.

Your date is a lovely young lady and I hope you had the best time of your current life, like a prom should always be.

Scorpion8

Journeyman
Tagline
Cassetticus Maximus
Well, back to "other" news, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that any reports of TapeHead's ultimate demise have been greatly exaggerated. We're not going anywhere, and we use this opportunity to strengthen friendships across all members who enjoy good audio, good music and good friendships regardless of which forum.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thanks for the reassurance, Scorp. I would never want to see Tapeheads not survive.

Nando.

derek92994

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
I'm glad its water under the bridge now. Phoenix and Tapeheads are both great sites with a wealth of information and friendship :toothy10:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I am in for 20%. :p Scorp can have the other 80%

Seriously though, Sounds like there is interest from multiple parties.

Last edited: