what are you listening to?

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
so much music....so little time!!!
Isn't that the truth, but when we do make time for the music, we get to enjoy it on amazing "Time Machines"
on the WOPL Express !!!!! These amps literally put a huge smile on my face every day, as I listen to music I have had
almost 60 years, or new music that came out yesterday. Amazing !

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Molly Hatchet- Flirtin with Disaster

Finally got my mess cleaned up. Got the 400 WOPL back into the system. Spare amps on the floor ready for service. Shipped the Krell "Basket Case" and shipped the last 700 II WOPL to the new owner. I can actually move around the shop or sit in the Stereo Room without having to dodge piles of gear.

System.jpg

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Molly Hatchet- Flirtin with Disaster

Finally got my mess cleaned up. Got the 400 WOPL back into the system. Spare amps on the floor ready for service. Shipped the Krell "Basket Case" and shipped the last 700 II WOPL to the new owner. I can actually move around the shop or sit in the Stereo Room without having to dodge piles of gear.

View attachment 74458
nice!!!!

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
A covid-era mix from 2020 on the computer 'cause I'm lazy today. Mostly acoustic for a quiet Saturday morning before selling tickets this afternoon and tonight. Been listening a lot these past three weeks. I'm finally beginning to believe all will be well, but music does help keep the scary thoughts at bay. Just have four days left to enjoy it through real speakers in a real space for a couple or three weeks.

After Wednesday, its the DAP and headphones. Or earbuds until I can wash my hair... Really glad now that I bought the good stuff.

IMG_3284.jpg

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
A covid-era mix from 2020 on the computer 'cause I'm lazy today. Mostly acoustic for a quiet Saturday morning before selling tickets this afternoon and tonight. Been listening a lot these past three weeks. I'm finally beginning to believe all will be well, but music does help keep the scary thoughts at bay. Just have four days left to enjoy it through real speakers in a real space for a couple or three weeks.

After Wednesday, its the DAP and headphones. Or earbuds until I can wash my hair... Really glad now that I bought the good stuff.

View attachment 74481
nice!!!