phase linear 400

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Oh God..... Please help me............ I used to run into goofs like you in the military all the time. They loved going to the Philippines for the females who couldn't speak english and the guys were geeks who couldn't pick up an American woman if they paid for it.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Oh God..... Please help me............ I used to run into goofs like you in the military all the time. They loved going to the Philippines for the females who couldn't speak english and the guys were geeks who couldn't pick up an American woman if they paid for it.
you must be speaking from the voice of experience....cassanova....
lol....
and yes....god please help him....glad you brought that up....

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
i realize the logo preceeded fonts...but i was pretty sure something was close...i found a link once...but i cant seem to refind it!!!
thank you
I think fonts have been around a lot longer than PL...especially Commercial Script. They just used to do it more by hand, now computers do.

gene french

Tagline
for those that dont know the pleasure of raising a baby parrot!!! her name is stella...got her before she had feathers...she returns around 5 to 6 every afternoon...gets fed and sleeps in a big cage in the laundry room...if you dont, she poops everywhere...and loves to chew stuff...she is safe...in the morning at daylight...i put her out...she will return between 8 and 9 for breakfast...then she is gone for the day...she responds to her name and comes when called if she is near...i really enjoy her...

Attachments

gene french

Tagline
good morning phoenix....
box correos has 6 of my packages...normally they deliver on a motorcycle...and one day a week bring a truck for the bigger items...
i have a truck window in the mix...so i think today is truck day...so maybe i will get my handles ....another step closer to finishing up....
switches and stuff to make cables are received but not yet shipped from miami...will build my own cables as suggested here...
also started the voigt speakers....found the drivers i will use...and ordered the mdf....will be here saturday i was told...
hope you guys enjoy your day....
take care...

gene french

Tagline
welllll ...
blind hog found an acorn....
truck window delivered...waiting on fender...price dropped 100 bucks...339 new original...
gonna get out less than 2 grand!!!
fantastic...
handles made it...new weather station...that once shipped the existing one decided to start working...lol...
my new piece of schiit arrived!!!
modi 3e...new optical hub is up and running!!!
high cotton around here!!!
these handles are what george recommended...i though somebody shipped me a brick...unbelievably heavy...in fact...i could not drill them...i do have grade 8 equivelent army navy hex head cad plated bolts...they easily supported the amp through the handles...they look super...
thanks george!!!
waiting on switches and put extra fins on original 4 fin!!!

Attachments

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
welllll ...
blind hog found an acorn....
truck window delivered...waiting on fender...price dropped 100 bucks...339 new original...
gonna get out less than 2 grand!!!
fantastic...
handles made it...new weather station...that once shipped the existing one decided to start working...lol...
my new piece of schiit arrived!!!
modi 3e...new optical hub is up and running!!!
high cotton around here!!!
these handles are what george recommended...i though somebody shipped me a brick...unbelievably heavy...in fact...i could not drill them...i do have grade 8 equivelent army navy hex head cad plated bolts...they easily supported the amp through the handles...they look super...
thanks george!!!
waiting on switches and put extra fins on original 4 fin!!!
Warm white is the best...